Audition Intensive for Actors
What’s the secret to mastering auditions?
You may be the best actor in the room. But if you don’t nail the audition, you won’t book the job, and no one will ever know what you’re capable of. Auditioning isn’t just luck.
In this 2-week intensive, you’ll learn the single most important thing you can do to convince a casting director to hire you. You’ll discover how create a living, breathing, believable person that persuades casting directors that you are the character–and the right actor for the job.
In just two weeks, you’ll learn The Acting Center’s revolutionary approach to:
- Rehearsing auditions, callbacks and producer sessions
- Breaking down “sides” and scripts to create a believable character
- Crafting a character that fits “the world” of the TV series or feature film
- Taking redirection—and making it work for your performance
“Before, I couldn’t wait to get out of the audition room. After this class, I can’t wait to get in the room!”
- Thinking the character’s thoughts so dialogue sounds fully alive
- Acting comfortably in front of the camera
- Finding the jokes in a comedy script
- Learning lines quickly and easily
Call to register now. Space is limited.
This class runs for two weeks, Monday – Thursday from 6-9:30pm on Zoom.
NEXT START DATE: FEBRUARY 7, 2021
Sign up now for our February intensive!
- Monday – Thursday 6pm-9:30pm
- Runs for two weeks
- February 7th – 17th, 2021