Commercial Intensive for Actors
What’s the real secret to booking commercials?
Some actors books lots of commercials. Some book none. Why? Is just about having the right look? Is it who you know? Luck? Turns out, it’s something much more interesting! And something you can learn.
In this 2-week Commercial Intensive, you’ll discover the difference between actors who consistently book commercials and those that don’t. And learn The Acting Center’s revolutionary, results-driven approach to:
- Rehearsing auditions, callbacks and producer sessions—on camera
- Seeing commercial scripts as stories—not product “pitches”
- Developing expressive and believable commercial characters
- Improvising to enhance the story and life of your character
- Using an emotional range that’s apropos in the commercial world
“I’m really excited to audition now! I’ve been auditioning commercially for about 10 years and for the first time I feel like I understand what I’m going in to do.”
- Taking redirection—and making it work for your performance
- Bringing your artistic point of view to commercials
- Thinking the character’s thoughts so dialogue sounds fully alive
- Building relationships with your agents, casting directors and directors that create a long career
Call to register now. Space is limited.
This class runs for two weeks, Monday -- Thursday from 7-10pm.
NEXT START DATE: Soon!
Sign up now and beat the rush!
- Monday -- Thursday 7pm-10pm
- Runs for two weeks